Ealing Trailfinders is a progressive, ambitious professional rugby club, high in the second tier of English Rugby, the Championship with strong vision and ambitions to win promotion to the Gallagher Premiership and to further develop its reputation as a high performing, exciting, prestigious top team within English Rugby.
The club is developing and expanding continuously on and off the pitch and has clear, comprehensive plans to achieve its goals.
Success on the pitch demands even more success off the pitch so the club is developing, strengthening and expanding. With a growing portfolio of school coaching, clubs, match days, events and camps, the next few seasons will be very exciting for the Club.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Part Time Community Sports Coach:
- RFU Level 2 Coaching Qualification Essential (or equivalent)
- A Level or equivalent education standard Essential
- Ability to travel to schools, events etc Essential
- Previous community coaching experience in school/camp setting Essential
- RFU DBS certificate Essential
- First Aid certificate Essential
- Sports related qualification Desirable
- Deliver high quality rugby coaching to a variety of groups in schools, clubs, and camp.
- Deliver high quality classroom based sessions in English literacy
- Responsibility for monitoring and evaluation of relevant programmes.
- Work as part of the Community team organising and running match day activities including events, coaching clinics, organising guards of honour.
- Identify opportunities to extend, develop and promote the community work
- Continuously promote the community team and Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club
Email email@example.com to apply.
The Performance Chef role offers an exceptional and unique opportunity to provide an elite catering service to a professional rugby club.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of catering for professional sport teams, have strong people management skills, work well under pressure and motivated to drive standards.
Click here to read the full job pack and find out how to apply (closing date: 24th June 2022).