Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club is one of the biggest Community Rugby Clubs in the UK.
We have over 3000 members from Ealing and the surrounding areas, including more than 750 mini & youth members, all of whom use the club on a weekly basis and are very much active and supportive members.
Ealing Trailfinders play National League One rugby and are Ealing’s biggest and most prominent sports club who are consistently improving and challenging for honours - promotion is very much within their sights as we start the new season.
Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club – a better way to engage with new audiences for your business or brand.
- Ealing Rugby Club was formed in 1871 and is one of the oldest rugby clubs in the world.
- Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club has 3000 Members based in West London postcodes.
- Six Senior Men’s Teams and over 30 Junior Teams form Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club’s playing sides.
- Ealing Trailfinders’ fixtures home and away cover locations across Great Britain.
- Ealing Trailfinders are the biggest sports club in the Borough of Ealing and are the biggest club in Middlesex.
- Ealing Trailfinders have scored over 1000 points in the last 2 Seasons we were in National 1 - we mean EXCITEMENT! And we're targeting promotion!
Find out how Sponsoring Ealing Trailfinders Rugby can generate exposure
for your business or brand in an exclusive sporting environment.
The Club 1st XV have capped a remarkable nine years of success with promotions from National League 7....and we reached the 2nd tier of English Rugby for the first time last year.
- Improve sales throughout the year with Members Special Offers.
- Access to England International Tickets.
- Joint promotional activities using our strong and active social media channels.
- Facebook and Twitter subscribers - over 70% of supporters use social media to access Club information and match updates - an outstanding, active digital audience
- Special offers on Conferences, Events and Meetings at Trailfinders Sports Club.
- An ideal partner to deliver high quality Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects.
- Shirt and shorts branding provides UK wide exposure.
- A great way to engage with the local sporting community.
- Weekly highlights coverage in The Rugby Paper.
- We have had appearances on The Rugby Show ,Sky Sports appearances on BT Sport, BBC 1 and Rugby World magazine.
- Over 2,000 people visit the venue each week thats 50,000 annually.
- We have an active supporter database of over 3,000 and communicate with them on a weekly basis....
Make your business part of our amazing story next season as we rise further up the leagues Programme Advertising
Man of the Match Sponsorship
Community Rugby programme
(The aforementioned sections can be populated at a later date) Call one of our Commercial team who can tailor make a sponsorship package for your business whether it’s kit branding or programme advertising we would love to hear from you.
HELLO Sue Chandler- Hospitality & Sponsorship - E email@example.com 07792 852695
Natalie Winton – Marketing & Communications - T:07792 856557E:firstname.lastname@example.org