VACANCY: Women’s Rugby Coach
Ealing Trailfinders are looking to recruit a high quality coach to lead the coaching delivery and match day coaching of the women’s rugby programme at Brunel University London.
- RFU UKCC Level 2 or Equivalent caching badge
- Previous experience of rugby coaching
- The role will require involvement during training sessions and on match days.
- Training - Monday & Friday evenings.
- Matches - Wednesday afternoon or evenings and some Saturdays.
- The position is part time;
- The rate of pay will be discussed at interview.
- All activities within the role will be completed at BUL campus and at away fixtures.
- The closing date for applications is 1700hrs on Monday 26th of October 2021.
How to apply for the role:
Send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org