VACANCY: Trailfinders Rugby Academy: Strength & Conditioning Coach
As the academy programme at Ealing Trailfinders and Brunel continues to grow we are excited to announce a new position leading the Strength & Conditioning provision at Henley College.
The position will be split accordingly: 15 hrs at Henley College, remaining hours at Brunel University. Henley College play in the AASE league and will have approximately 60 athletes from the ages 16-18yrs old.
The role will suit someone with a strong interest in youth strength & conditioning and a motivation to be a part of a progressive environment.
• BSc Sport & Exercise or related degree.
• CSCS or UKSCA, or the ability to obtain this within 6 months.
• A MSc would also be desirable.
• A clean UK driving license and car are essential for the role.
• At least 3 yrs full time paid employment as a Strength & Conditioning coach.
• Evidence of working within an academy pathway setting, ideally in rugby or similar sport.
• Evidence of working within an interdisciplinary team and being able to work as an effective team member.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead the S & C programme for Henley College
• Assist in the S & C programme at Ealing Trailfinders/Brunel University rugby programme.
• Play an integral role in the overall program for all academy athletes at Ealing Trailfinders and in the pathways associated with this.
• Fixed term contract - length to be discussed at the interview.
• Salary - competitive.
• Hours - Full time.
How to apply:
Send a CV (1 side of A4) and a covering letter of no more than 1 page explaining why you are suitable for the role to:
Tom Mclaughlin, High Performance Manager
Closing Date: Friday 7th August
Interview Date: Week commencing 10th August.
For an informal chat about the position please give Tom Mclaughlin a call on: 07752111171.