VACANCY: Strength & Conditioning Coach - Brunel Women's Team
Ealing Trailfinders are looking for a full-time graduate Strength & Conditioning coach to fulfil a new and exciting vacancy with the Trailfinders Rugby Academy set-up.
The successful candidate will lead on all aspects of physical preparation for the Women’s team based at Brunel University London.
They will also play a key role in assisting in the men’s academy programme.
Key aspects of the role:
- Plan and deliver all strength/power programmes.
- Plan and deliver all speed training.
- Plan and deliver all conditioning training.
- Play a prominent role in rehab programmes.
- Play a prominent role in the planning and delivery of rugby sessions alongside rugby coaches.
- Assist in all areas of the men’s programme as requested.
- Undergraduate degree in Sport & Exercise Science or related field.
- Evidence of coaching strength & conditioning in either a part-time or full-time role over the last 2 years.
- Possessing an MSc and having experience in strength & conditioning within rugby will be a significant advantage.
Who this position will suit:
- A recent graduate who has acquired coaching experience whilst at university. They should possess a determination to have a career in strength & conditioning and enjoy working as part of a team.
The role will report to the High Performance Manager & Women’s Head Coach.
If you would like to apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter of no more than one page to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 22nd January
Interview date: Week commencing 25th January
Start date: T.B.C
The position will be a fixed term contract with the salary to be discussed at the interview stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.