Vacancy: Performance Nutritionist
Following another highly successful season, Ealing Trailfinders are looking for a Performance Nutritionist to join their coaching team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing nutritional support to the senior squad and academy players.
Please see below for an overview of the role and how to apply.
Role: Performance Nutritionist.
Reports to: High Performance Manager & Director of Rugby.
Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week). 2-3 days per week.
Salary: To be discussed at the interview stage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide educational workshops to players.
• Construct info graphics to promote best practice.
• Liaise with chef on meal plans.
• Organize shopping trips with players.
• Liaise with Team Manager re: hotel menus.
• Manage stocktaking of supplements.
• Take regular skin-fold readings.
• Continue to educate all players and staff on the World Anti-Doping Code.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Graduate on Sports & Exercise Nutrition Register.
• ISAK level 1.
• Degree in Sports Nutrition or related field.
• Post graduate qualification, eg: IOC diploma in sports nutrition.
• Experience as a practicing registered sports nutritionist.
• Knowledge of nutritional support to elite athletes in both training and competition.
• Ability to influence athletes and coaches to support goals.
• Good communication skills – comfortable presenting to large groups.
• Experience of working within team sports.
How to apply:
Send a 1-page covering letter along with a 1 page CV explaining why you are the best person for the job to:
Tom Mclaughlin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14th June 17:00.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.