VACANCY: Performance Analysis Internship
The position will suit students currently enrolled on a postgraduate degree course, or recent graduates looking to gain experience post study.
The main purpose of the placement is to develop and up-skill the placement student by exposing them to the role of an analyst in a professional rugby environment.
Development Areas to include:
- Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Use of Analysis Software – Sportscode / Nacsport
- Filming and production of video footage
- Coding and detailed analysis of video footage – both training and match day
- Online platforms as a player and coaching resource
- Key relationships in elite sport Player : Coach : Analyst
- Use of different feedback resources
- Different roles within the PA department and how the team function together
- Filming of team training sessions
- Coding and reporting of team training sessions
- Report on different aspects of opposition analysis
- Filming of home match days
- Compiling and organisation of presentations as directed by HPA
- Coding of Individual aspects of match days
- The role is strictly part-time and is approximately 3 days per week, including home match day.
- The position is unpaid.
- All meals and training kit will be provided.
How to apply for either role:
Send your CV and a covering letter (1 page max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd May 2021 at 17:00
Interview Date: Thursday 13th May 2021
Start Date: To Be Discussed
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.