VACANCY: Academy Coaching & Operations Intern
Support the Academy, the Academy Head Coach and the Academy Team Manager with coaching and operations. Work across teams and projects as required.
Academy Coaching and Operation Intern Job Advert.
20 hours per week
- Approx. Pre-season work pattern;
- Approx. Competitive Season work pattern;
Mon, Tues: Training 1900-2100
Wed & Sat: fixtures (approx. 5 hours)
The 20 hours will be defined by the weekly schedule set by the academy head coach
Contract Type: 1 year fixed term
Salary: Commensurate with experience and discussed at interview
Based primarily between Brunel University (UB83PH) and Ealing Trailfinders (W13 0DD), with travel to fixtures as required on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons.
The Trailfinders Rugby Academy Programme is looking to recruit an organised, ambitious and enthusiastic coaching and operations intern to work within the academy delivery team. Working under the guidance of the Head Coach and supporting the academy team manager with admin and operations of match days. The candidate will contribute to delivery of on-field coaching activities, match delivery and rugby operations in the academy programme.
Please specify your area of coaching expertise in your application (e.g backs or forwards).
To be considered for this role candidates need to hold the following.
• Qualifications at a level appropriate to the specialism area, ideally Level 2 RFU Coaching
• Hold a clean valid UK driving license
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
Interview on the week commencing 21st June 2021 (maybe be via video conference call)
Candidates to be in post by 1st July, or earliest possible start date thereafter.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be organised and flexible.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
Please send application to Academy Project and Programme Manager Gareth Rise - firstname.lastname@example.org