VACANCY: Sales & Marketing Manager
We are looking for a results-driven Sports Sales Marketing Manager to promote Ealing Trailfinders players and teams through building relationships with the Local Community, Sponsors and popular brands.
- Secure sponsors for Ealing Trailfinders teams and specific events.
- Advertise upcoming Ealing Trailfinders events, including fixtures and Club activities. Establish players as brand ambassadors for popular, relevant brands.
- Launch new creative campaigns to grow the supporters base.
- Run campaigns in local area to increase visibility.
- Research marketing trends and innovations.
- Use analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Sponsors and brand representatives.
- A degree in sales/marketing or a related field, desired but not essential.
- Prior experience in sales marketing or sports management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the sporting industry desired, although not essential.
- Good IT skills, well organised, with the ability to work independently and manage own time.
Position: Sales & Marketing Manager - Sports
Location: West London
Fixed Term Contract: 12 months
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Please send a CV and covering letter of no more than 500 words to be emailed to Sue Chandler, firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th January 2020.