Rugby Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist Internship
Ealing Trailfinders are looking for a recent graduate with a degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation to partake in an internship with the Ealing Trailfinders Academy run in partnership with Brunel University.
An exciting voluntary part-time intern role with the opportunity to join the Academy Medical Team, gain sporting experience, expand knowledge, develop skills and continue learning in an ever-expanding progressive academy.
- Essential criteria:
- · Degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation
- · CSP, SST or BASRAT with appropriate insurance
- · Positive attitude and commitment
- · A drive to better your clinical reasoning/understanding
- · Available to attend in the evenings and at weekends
- Desirable criteria:
- · Sports trauma qualification e.g. Lubas, PHICIS
- Valid first aid certificate
Start Date: September 2020
Place of Work: Brunel University
Reporting to: Academy Head of Medical Services
Applications should be sent with a cover letter (1 page of A4) and a C.V. to email@example.com